Cowboy boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. Go to that link I posted. They are the ones listed for $2399, but I paid $1200 a pair for them about ten years ago. They have gone through the roof.

I'm just takin' the piss, brother. :D
If I was a high-fallutin' law talkin' man like you, I could pull off the fancy boots.

Not only do they exceed my boot budget, they would just make me look like a gay cowboy. :( I can't pull off a real cowboy boot, I had to make mine an engineer hybrid. You need to have a JR Ewing personality and job to pull it off.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's nothing. Friend of mine got a pair of something fancy for $550. Nice little Christmas present she received

First pair we looked at in Langstons (in Packing Town) were just under $500 - that blew my mind. I almost just turned around and left (cheapest pair of actual Cowboy Boots were around $150).

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might like them better in black, but I always seem to be looking at full quill ostrich. Nice enough to be formal, but can wear with a t-shirt. Good lookin boots for sure though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom