Crapped on by a bird.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Noticed the posts about cars being vandalized so thought I'd offer my own personal butthurt.
The other day I went shopping on my Harley. After loading my goods into the bag I got on the bike and proceeded to go through the ritual of putting on my gear.

Fired her up and blipped the throttles a bit to impress the women of Walmart and felt something hit my chest.
A bird had crapped down the front of my genuine badassed biker shirt. I was in shock. Birds don't crap on Harleys! It just isn't done. Could this bird have mistaken my Harley for a Honda or Yahama? Now thinking back it was a huge load of crap so it could have been a bald eagle so I suppose that would be okay.

Michael

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when I was a kid, my Mom got hit by a Pigeon. This thing must have been saving up for a couple of months, It covered the side of her head and her whole shoulder. Of course we laughed, she threw up and Dad had to buy her a new outfit. We were in down town Kansas City.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got bombed by a seagull while on liberty at Great Lakes. I had just picked up a hot blonde bombshell. I gagged, coughed, then threw up. I went from cool to fool and had to drink alone.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But you don't understand. Its a Harley! We are special. We don't take crap off no birds! Birds are only supposed to crap on them Jap bikes.

Michael

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a judge for just such an occasion. I thought nothing of it until I added the Suzuki to the stable. Gotta wear a poncho when I ride the Suzuki.

i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Bikes_0a7d0b36_1.jpg

i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Bikes_DRZ400SM_06ccf202.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom