Crazy New Gun Control Laws In Va. Are Just the Beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Virginia is done. Their courts don’t care about the 2A or the constitution. The Virginia government can do whatever they want. They know the citizens won’t do squat to stop it. Other than protest. And even some of them disarmed so they could go inside the fenced area at the capital. I’m real sure those folks have the guts to actually do something physical when they were too gutless to stand up to the government illegally disarming them.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any city or government official seeking to curtail any citizens First Amendments guarantee of the Freedom of Speech shall be guilty of sedition, treason, and other high crimes and misdemeanors, punishable by the immediate removal from elected office, and criminal prosecution to the full extent of the law.

Take that!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Virginia is done. Their courts don’t care about the 2A or the constitution. The Virginia government can do whatever they want. They know the citizens won’t do squat to stop it. Other than protest. And even some of them disarmed so they could go inside the fenced area at the capital. I’m real sure those folks have the guts to actually do something physical when they were too gutless to stand up to the government illegally disarming them.
I liked the bird nests and bulldozers concept myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom