Border Patrol Union Pres. warns cartels will have complete control over border after Title 42 ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone has an opinion and mine still stands that the members of BOTH political parties have violated their 'oath of office' and members of BOTH political parties have pandered others to increase their own self-worth. This was the context in which the phrase "equally guilty" was used.

If you want to say that one political party had more members than the other political party that did these things then you are probably correct, but my comment was not about whether one party had more members than the other political party that was guilty of this. My comment about BOTH political parties, as a whole, being "equally guilty" in having less than stellar honesty and ethics.
You're free to feel that way, but it doesn't make it true. The preponderance of evidence indicates that the Democrats have a proportionally higher culpability, in failure to secure our borders and reform immigration law.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're free to feel that way, but it doesn't make it true. The preponderance of evidence indicates that the Democrats have a proportionally higher culpability, in failure to secure our borders and reform immigration law.
All I have to say about your obvious bias against Democrats and the Democratic Party as a whole is that even when Republicans had control of the Senate, the Congress, and a sitting president, our borders were still not secured and immigration laws were still not reformed.
I believe that these problems (and others) go a lot deeper than party politics. Something is really, really wrong in our country and it can't all be blamed on just the actions or inaction's of one party or another. Someone is calling the shot's behind the scene and it ain't the D's or the R's.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I have to say about your obvious bias against Democrats and the Democratic Party as a whole is that even when Republicans had control of the Senate, the Congress, and a sitting president, our borders were still not secured and immigration laws were still not reformed.
I believe that these problems (and others) go a lot deeper than party politics. Something is really, really wrong in our country and it can't all be blamed on just the actions or inaction's of one party or another. Someone is calling the shot's behind the scene and it ain't the D's or the R's.
My bias against the Democrats is based on indisputable facts. Yes both parties are bad. If I could snap my fingers and erase both parties from existence, I’d have already done it years ago.

That doesn’t mean that everything bad is equal. Stubbing your toe isn’t as bad as having your toe cut off. The Republicans aren’t as bad as Democrats on border security and immigration. Yes they’re still bad, but it’s not 50/50 and it never will be. You’re entitled to your opinions on the matter, but not your own set of facts.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Technically, the Repubs didnt have control of the Senate because they didn’t have a filibuster proof senate. They couldnt pass reform by themselves as they needed Dem votes. They only had a slim majority in the Senate.
(I assume you meant during the Trump years)

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You forget that Paul Ryan was Speaker of the House at that time, and he hated Trump because he knew Trump was going to turn Ryans swamp over and let the mud rise to the top so he fought everything Trump stood for.
It doesn't matter that he was a Republican, his loyalty to the swamp overcame his loyalty to party.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
1683687840045.png

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My bias against the Democrats is based on indisputable facts. Yes both parties are bad. If I could snap my fingers and erase both parties from existence, I’d have already done it years ago.

That doesn’t mean that everything bad is equal. Stubbing your toe isn’t as bad as having your toe cut off. The Republicans aren’t as bad as Democrats on border security and immigration. Yes they’re still bad, but it’s not 50/50 and it never will be. You’re entitled to your opinions on the matter, but not your own set of facts.
Chucky is a perfect example of eyes wide shut. Can’t see what is right in front of his face.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
will there be another MEXICAN holiday like cinco de mayo? what willwe call the name of the day that Mexico expelled the americans from america? El Once de Mayo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom