Border Patrol Union Pres. warns cartels will have complete control over border after Title 42 ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
President of National Border Patrol Council Brandon Judd warns that once Title 42 is lifted, the cartels are going to have complete control over the southern border.

"Once Title 42 goes away and the explosion happens, they're going to control our entire southwest border," Judd said on the Wednesday edition of the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show. "When they do that, that's when [the cartels] are going to be able to bring in all of their products such as the fentanyl, the dangerous drugs, the criminal aliens, and the aliens from special interest countries. All of that is going to go up and it's going to be Americans that are going to pay for it."

The Biden administration approved the temporary deployment of 1,500 active-duty troops to the southern border earlier this week to assist the U.S. Border Patrol before the expiration of Title 42, a public health authority that allowed the U.S. to quickly deport asylum-seekers to contain the spread of COVID.

Judd explained how the border patrol is going to have even more limited resources than they already do after the ceasing of Title 42.

"If we're apprehending 3,000 people, that means that we have about 70% of our resources on the border," he stated. "If we're apprehending 5,000 people, then we have about 50% of our resources on the border. Right now we're apprehending 7,700 people every single day. That means only about 35 to 40% of our resources are on the border. Once that number goes up even more, once Title 42 goes away, we're going to be down to about 10% of our resources."

Judd said he expects the numbers of illegals crossing the border to go up by the thousands.

"It's a minimum of 11,000," he explained. "But we could see up to 16,000. It just depends on how the cartels go out and advertise their services. If the cartels are very aggressive in advertising their services, that number could go up to 16,000. But we will see a minimum of 11,000 people per day."

The lifting of Title 42 follows the violent killing of five last week in Texas. The suspect in the attack is 39-year-old Francisco Oropesa, an illegal immigrant who had been deported four times. According to an ABC source, he was deported twice in 2009, once in 2012 and again in 2016.

Judd called out White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre for not acknowledging Oropesa's immigration status during a press conference, but making the situation all about guns.

"When she gave a briefing on it, she never even mentioned that this person was in the country illegally," he said. "All she tried to do was make it all about guns. When are we going to learn that criminals do not care about the laws? You can have the strictest laws that there are and criminals are going to violate that law. That doesn't matter. What we could have controlled is we could have controlled his immigration status. We could have prosecuted him each time he crossed the border illegally and we didn't."

https://justthenews.com/government/...artels-will-have-complete-control-over-border

CPT Gene Mauch

You gotta creep
Special Hen
Reaction score
"When she gave a briefing on it, she never even mentioned that this person was in the country illegally," he said. "All she tried to do was make it all about guns. When are we going to learn that criminals do not care about the laws? You can have the strictest laws that there are and criminals are going to violate that law. That doesn't matter. What we could have controlled is we could have controlled his immigration status. We could have prosecuted him each time he crossed the border illegally and we didn't."

this gentleman needs a raise and a promotion, but I fully expect him to get fired

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this gentleman needs a raise and a promotion, but I fully expect him to get fired
I'm pretty sure only the National Border Patrol Council members can fire their union president, and I don't see that happening. Not that I disagree with what he's saying, but it's kind of what he's supposed to be doing as their union president.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I want to know and have been searching for the answer for a well over a year now, is why in the hell haven't impeachment articles been filed for Joe Biden? How is this not impeachable? I get that the Senate won't play ball, but why just shrug your shoulders and say "oh well"? Dems have no problem impeaching Trump on completely illegitimate and BS grounds, but the repukes won't even go there when they have good reason and a duty to do so? WTF? :faint:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I want to know and have been searching for the answer for a well over a year now, is why in the hell haven't impeachment articles been filed for Joe Biden? How is this not impeachable? I get that the Senate won't play ball, but why just shrug your shoulders and say "oh well"? Dems have no problem impeaching Trump on completely illegitimate and BS grounds, but the repukes won't even go there when they have good reason and a duty to do so? WTF? :faint:
Never make it through the senate. Why waste the time?
Even more criminal activity by pedo joe. News reports are coming out that the FBI is holding evidence of biden openly taking bribes from a foreign government that has been revealed by a high value whistleblower from that agency.
A subpoena has been issued for those documents.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never make it through the senate. Why waste the time?
Even more criminal activity by pedo joe. News reports are coming out that the FBI is holding evidence of biden openly taking bribes from a foreign government that has been revealed by a high value whistleblower from that agency.
A subpoena has been issued for those documents.
Which will be ignored.

ETA: Why waste the time? To make the news media cover Biden's corruption. They'd have to, there's no way they could ignore it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which will be ignored.

ETA: Why waste the time? To make the news media cover Biden's corruption. They'd have to, there's no way they could ignore it.
Nancy led Trumps Impeachment twice, but it never made it through the senate. It was a show impeachment only and she knew it, widely covered by the liberal media.
The media other than FOX or Newsmax would never follow or report on biden so it would be a big nothing and the libs living in their lib media bubble would never hear of it.
I think brain dead biden's biggest problem is RFK Junior. He is campaigning like a Republican against bidens bullshat policy's.
I did see that ABC censored RFK Jr's interview the other day about the jab. If it doesn't' follow the narrative, it must be censored.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just thinking of this to myself and was wondering if the general public got a petition together to force congress to do something would it be legal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom