crazyfish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Chris is trying to get into heaven with his generosity. He gave me a Gator mount for my trolling motor today! Helluva guy!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chris helped me out today picking up something for me in eastern ok and delivering it me in central ok.

What is more impressive, he did this despite the fact he has known me since we were 5. :D

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a good FTF transaction "by proxy" with Geary 5600 and Crazyfish today.

I use the words in the above sentence "loosely" because I personally didn't do a FTF with Geary. My ol' buddy crazyfish did all the leg work for me. I will meet up with Crazyfish tomorrow...and I'm sure I'll hafta pry that model 36 outta his fist. :boxing3: Chris didn't say, but I'm sure the FTF was awesome. If not, he woulda surely said something.

Anyway...

Geary was kind enough to sell his iron to another guy who's gonna bring it to me. And Crazyfish was good enough to foot the bill for the little snubbie and trusting me to pay him back tomorrow.

SUCKER!!! :loser:

J/K! :pms2:

But seriously. That right there boys and girls, is reason enough to stay out of those commie areas like New York and Kalifornia. You think you could do that sort of thing there? :yikes2: Makes you proud to be an Okie, don't it? :D

Anywho...many thanks to Gearys 5600 and Crazyfish for helping me out. :respect:

:thanku:

Latest posts

Top Bottom