Critics rip Biden proclamation that Easter Sunday is ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Reaction score
I came into this thread to point out that the day everyone was pissed about had been set years ago as March 31st and Easter just happened to land there this year. Next year it’ll be 4/20 (blaze it?). You came here to push a narrative about me though. Not sure your trolling is up to snuff since you’ve only been here a month.
Yeah it’s become pretty obvious that Biden’s minions knew what they were doing with the proclamation. It’s getting harder and I have a day that isn’t some special woke day for those who pride themselves on such things. Easter is the day that Christ rose again for those who believe in it. Obviously it means nothing to some in here.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget the weed. It will be 4/20 after all
Nope.
Yeah it’s become pretty obvious that Biden’s minions knew what they were doing with the proclamation. It’s getting harder and I have a day that isn’t some special woke day for those who pride themselves on such things. Easter is the day that Christ rose again for those who believe in it. Obviously it means nothing to some in here.
Better look up the actual history of Easter. Just like Christmas, it was a Pagan holiday before religion was cheerfully encouraged and the already-existing holidays given new meaning.

If you want the most "Christian" American holiday, it's Thanksgiving.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easter is the day that Christ rose again for those who believe in it.
Of course, which is why it's celebrated by christians around the world, straight, gay, trans, CIS, or otherwise.

And why millions of Americans of other (or no) faiths do not celebrate it.

Ironically, as a day for visibility, conservatives have probably done more to promote this otherwise obscure holiday (i mean how many of us really knew it was march 31 until this year?).

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Reaction score
Nope.

Better look up the actual history of Easter. Just like Christmas, it was a Pagan holiday before religion was cheerfully encouraged and the already-existing holidays given new meaning.

Don’t need to look up anything to know what it means to me or other Christians around the world. Weird how so many here and other places go to great lengths to explain how meaningless it is to them.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As stated earlier, I don’t believe but do attend in support of my family. I didn’t catch the part where he said they were weak minded or brainwashed tho.
That’s because I was asking him a question. I never claimed he said that. Who are you?

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Reaction score
IMG_0788.jpeg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no issue with many hypocrites, they may themselves be trying to reach an ideal that is hard to reach, and continually strive to reach it. The hypocrites I have issue with are those that try to impose their ideal on to me and can do it by force, and expect me to live up to it while giving themselves a pass.

The alphabet brigade AND christians do this though....

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t need to look up anything to know what it means to me or other Christians around the world. Weird how so many here and other places go to great lengths to explain how meaningless it is to them.
I get it. You have chosen to ignore the original version and opted for a different reality.

Calling a boy a girl doesn’t change anything except in the perception of those that choose to believe it.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope.

Regardless of the actual date that Christ's Birthday occurred on, or the date that Christ rose from the dead those are the dates that those holidays are celebrated on. biden (or more than likely his handlers) went the extra yard to proclaim, announce or reinforce that 3/31/2024 was the "Transgender Day of Visibility" without an acknowledgement of the Easter Holiday, and even inserted "a religious ideology" telling them what they should believe. There are about 210,000,000 Christians (or those who identify as) in the US, a majority do feel that Transgenderism is wrong in the eyes of God. It would appear that several in this group feel that it's okay for biden to do this, and cannot see do to their disbelief in God or Religion that is not a problem and not designed to divide Americans further. They also fail to see how this may be offensive to Christians in general and feel that Christians are in the wrong. I'm offended that a sitting president would make such a statement with total disregard to any segment of the population and I am not religious and primarily an agnostic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom