Critics rip Biden proclamation that Easter Sunday is ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
balls.png

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t write this:

“I love that Christians, who co-opted Ishtar from the pagans, are getting mad about trans visibility day taking over their holiday. lol.

Not to mention,Transgender Day of Visibility was established in 2009 and has nothing to do with Biden creating a new holiday on Easter. It just happened to fall on Easter this year.

If you want to insist on celebrating Jesus (who was known for his love and forgiveness) by raging about trans people and politics, I think you’re really missing the point of the resurrection for the forgiveness of sins.

Perhaps try worshipping in the spirit of love instead of condemnation.

Happy Easter! ❤️

- M. Y.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn’t write this:

“I love that Christians, who co-opted Ishtar from the pagans, are getting mad about trans visibility day taking over their holiday. lol.

Not to mention,Transgender Day of Visibility was established in 2009 and has nothing to do with Biden creating a new holiday on Easter. It just happened to fall on Easter this year.

If you want to insist on celebrating Jesus (who was known for his love and forgiveness) by raging about trans people and politics, I think you’re really missing the point of the resurrection for the forgiveness of sins.

Happy Easter! ❤️

- M. Y.
Oh the "heresy of the nice Christ" and a complete misunderstanding of Christian History and the concept of forgiveness via repentance.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t write this:

Happy Easter! ❤️

- M. Y.

1711981792012.png

Last edited:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Says the guy whose screen name indicates that he believes he may have once been a garden slug and may indeed someday be reborn as a sponge.
Siddhartha Gautama was actually pretty based, he rejected the polytheistic demon worship of the Hinduism. Philosophically he sought to end the cycle of reincarnation through rejection of desires in the physical realm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom