Critics rip Biden proclamation that Easter Sunday is ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the govt wanted to actually impress me, they'd announce a "Government Day of Accountability" and they'd all get on TV all over the world and apologize for **** like the 18th Amendment, Armenian genocide, the Irish famine, the infernal revenue service, the Holocaust, the Carter Administration, covid, nickelodeon showing the Super Bowl and so on and so on....

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
17 pages and nobody's brought up the fact that for Muslims, it was just TUESDAY!!! How DARE they!!!

DRONE STRIKES ALL ROUND! Paint the bombs to look like Easter Eggs!

RECOGNIZE (insert faith here)'s GREATNESS, &!TC#!!!
Muslim nations have a much saner view of transvestites.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wait until you read some of Henry Ford's publications. Dude was a prophet.
And a good friend of visionaries Thomas Edison and Luther Burbank.

1712238742839.png

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Religion is dumb. :) The Scripture never calls anyone to be religious. It was the religious people who hated Jesus and He died on the Cross because of their hate, our sin, God's love for the world and Old Testament prophecy being fulfilled. Scripture calls for people to repent & believe to be saved. After one repents of their sin and believes it is evidenced by obedience to Scripture. Yes, I fail everyday and still sin. It may sound crazy but I was not offended by the day because if you know the Scriptures then you know that Romans chapter 1 says that it will happen. One day those of you who do not believe will wish that you did. The Bible is not the only historical book that talks about the death of Jesus on the Cross and His resurrection. I am not surprised by any of it because the Bible clearly teaches that it will happen. We are seeing Romans chapter 1 played out in America.

Last edited:

Javier Bernal

New to the site!
Reaction score
This is long, but the intent is clear. As for comments that trans visibility has always been march 31st, it's some made up bs by a mentally ill man in 2009, and recognized by the Biden regime in 2021. And it's not a federal holiday, Biden administration has to declare it every single time, so they easily could have made it Saturday, or any other day.

Can't blame Christians for a holiday jumping around when it's been celebrated for longer than trans ideology has existed and is obviously a moving date. Thanksgiving is a moving date.... It's not hard to move.

wmiles

Marksman
Reaction score
So, I have decided to wait until now to post my OPINION regarding this subject perpetuated by many young people and many extremists who feel they have the right to tell me how to feel and/or behave. People who do not seem to feel they should respect my rights, however, I am expected to respect their rights. Why is it that extremists (many of them young chronologically and mentally) or many on the left never insult the Islamic Religion, no matter how barbaric they can be but do not hesitate to insult the Christian faith? It is my opinion Christians will not go ballistic and kill those who disagree with them. The resurrection of Christ on Sunday following Good Friday has been around for a paltry 2000 years. This proves to me the person in charge at the WH is not the person in charge and the results of their "Transgender" day are simply political. Some people want to change this country to fit their narrative.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I have decided to wait until now to post my OPINION regarding this subject perpetuated by many young people and many extremists who feel they have the right to tell me how to feel and/or behave. People who do not seem to feel they should respect my rights, however, I am expected to respect their rights. Why is it that extremists (many of them young chronologically and mentally) or many on the left never insult the Islamic Religion, no matter how barbaric they can be but do not hesitate to insult the Christian faith? It is my opinion Christians will not go ballistic and kill those who disagree with them. The resurrection of Christ on Sunday following Good Friday has been around for a paltry 2000 years. This proves to me the person in charge at the WH is not the person in charge and the results of their "Transgender" day are simply political. Some people want to change this country to fit their narrative.
Well said.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do agree with you and buddaman PERHAPS on one sticking point. Should the Whitehouse have events oriented or relating to to the public regarding religious holidays, my feelings probably not. As for the first family they should be allowed to celebrate, whatever holiday that may be. On the other hand the Whitehouse sponsoring the Easter Egg hunt or holiday related is not a good thing, since just like now we see it being manipulated. This should also go towards the Transgender Day of Visibility. All one needs is money and or the will to do it.

I do tend to side with Christians for many reasons (like I said, I am an agnostic):

1) Without Christianity and its role there may not be a United States and have influenced our laws greatly
2) In general (not all) many seem to be charitable and accept people and all their quirks in general
3) With the exception of a few, there are many charitable Christian organizations that have done much good
4) Christians now are the victims of prejudice and hate (Example, "Christian Nationalists" narrative.)

Yes, there are many hypocrites, but just because they exist is not a reason to criticize an entire group of faiths whose ideal is to be better humans. .

You’ve left out the important part about the majority of the Founding Fathers being Deists, Unitarians, and those influenced by the Enlightenment that had moved away from orthodox Christianity. They are why we have a United States and the Constitution that acts as our guiding document.

Latest posts

Top Bottom