Critics rip Biden proclamation that Easter Sunday is ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From a secular point of view the Christian Religion is a stabilizing force in society. So many attacks on it is destabilizing our society.

Why has no pro Religion politician stood up over this? The goal is to break down society by pitting us against one another, the insert government as the solution.

You need to go look up the meaning of secular because it doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Not all Christian denominations, or those follow Christ’s teachings are intolerant of people whose sexuality or gender identity fall outside of heteronormative standards.

The Founding Fathers clearly understood that religion and church community was an important part of daily life in the context of those times. Separation of Church and State was instrumental in preserving that because early settlers had fled European Christian on Christian religious persecution to settle a land where they could freely practice their faith. And discrimination based upon religion was already beginning to take place in the colonies.

So yeah.. Government has been the solution for almost 250 years in the case of the United States of America. It was paid in blood. They used their minds to create the document that guides us and is written to protect our individual human rights. Rights that aren’t bestowed by a government but rights that are so fundamental to human life that we believe they come from a higher power.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to go look up the meaning of secular because it doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Not all Christian denominations, or those follow Christ’s teachings are intolerant of people whose sexuality or gender identity fall outside of heteronormative standards.

The Founding Fathers clearly understood that religion and church community was an important part of daily life in the context of those times. Separation of Church and State was instrumental in preserving that because early settlers had fled European Christian on Christian religious persecution to settle a land where they could freely practice their faith. And discrimination based upon religion was already beginning to take place in the colonies.

So yeah.. Government has been the solution for almost 250 years in the case of the United States of America. It was paid in blood. They used their minds to create the document that guides us and is written to protect our individual human rights. Rights that aren’t bestowed by a government but rights that are so fundamental to human life that we believe they come from a higher power.

Please look at the 1st definition, I am agnostic: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/secular#:~:text=a,not overtly or specifically religious

1st definition:

1 a: of or relating to the worldly or temporal
secular concerns

b: not overtly or specifically religious

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Separation of Church and State

LOL...gay
1712330148059.png

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Trans Day of Visibility started in 2009 as an international day of recognition. Biden was the first POTUS to recognize it back in 2021. His admin has made a great effort to hire and appeal to that community.

Our Easter worship and family gathering went perfectly fine. We weren't impacted by the Biden declaration at all. The TDV never even came up.

I had initially been irritated by what Biden did because the statement was written like his administration originated the day. Once I found it they didn't I moved on and didn't give it a second thought. While it would've been nice had to the dude who originally pushed for the day back in 2009 to have selected a day that wouldn't potentially coincide with Easter it doesn't happen often enough for me to let it ruin things.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont think you understand the nature of what we are dealing with.
Maybe. Maybe not. I'm just done letting it impact my life in any meaningful way if I can. This was one of the times when I could. If what I've found is correct, we (well not you or me) won't have to worry about this again until 2086.

Latest posts

Top Bottom