Crossbreed Holsters WOW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a crossbreed holster and it is awesome. I normally don't plug a product but this is by far the best holster I have ever bought. They custom make these holsters for your gun yeah it was a little pricey about $70 with shipping, but I will never have to buy another conceal holster again got a lifetime warrenty. Don't believe me check it out for yourself. It confroms to your body and gets more comfortable the more you use it kinda like breaking in a pair of new shoes. I'll I can say is I'm 100% satisfied.

www.crossbreedholsters.com

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been toying with getting one of these for a while now. That doesn't sound that expensive ... I paid $50 apiece for couple of competition holsters.

I think I need a new accessory ... thanks for the reveiw ...

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been toying with getting one of these for a while now. That doesn't sound that expensive ... I paid $50 apiece for couple of competition holsters.

I think I need a new accessory ... thanks for the reveiw ...

Hey no prob, I was going back and fourth on buying it and I'm glad I did it was worth it. I carried around the house for about 3 hours and the wife had no idea either.

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do they rate to the Comp-Tac MTAC? To me they look about the same and I hated my MTAC. Of course I am used to Milt Sparks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom