Crown Royal Maple...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always been a huge fan of crown. the xr disappointed me and wasn't a fan of the maple either. my fav so far is the cask 16 its pretty dang good.
as far as the Irish go I do love me some black bush but jameson is on of my all time favorites.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well gladly I caught her and told her to just get me a bottle and not a case this time, a big one though. After the show at the BOK and we got home I opened it and poured us both a glass and sat while going thru stuff on the DVR sipping on it. Not bad neat. Tried it in a shot with some 1/2&1/2 and it was gross, I didnt even finish the shot. With some Sprite it was worse. Stuff is ok, mostly because I love anything maple flavored, but as something to mix with it sucks. Its best neat or on the rocks.

acope

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crown Royal was serving their maple with pineapple juice at a recent convention I attended.

It turned out to be pretty good that way.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've love it, the smell hangs around. Smell like breakfast. Scub your hands if you spill some. It's really good, just the fact of how long the smell hangs around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom