Crown Royal Maple Whisky.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, you read it correctly.....Crown Royal Maple Whisky.

This afternoon while I was on a golfing adventure, my wife went to one of my favorite adult beverage stores to stock my depleted reserves for the Houston, Texans game.

Buying a couple of bottles of bourbon and whiskey, the clerk gave my wife-to give to me and try- a small airline bottle size of Crown Royal Maple Whisky.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, this stuff tastes like cough syrup going down, then has this aroma of maple after the swallow. Holy crap, it's bad.....not the good BAD, the ...that egg was rotten and I just ate it...BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you LOVE...I mean LOVE maple syrup, go for it. As for me, I'm putting it up on the shelf in the man cave. In a few years after they stop making this swill, it'll be a collectors item.

:censored: :puke:

www.luekensliquors.com_images_Crown_20Royal_20Maple_20Finished.jpg

Cohiba

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard this was in the works, and suspected this may be the result. If I was given a Pullman, I would try it. I don't see a purchase in the future.

Thanks Cohiba. My money will go for a nice Rye, like Pendleton 1910. It is very tasty.

freeranger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I drink Fireball, which is a cinnamon flavored whiskey. Got one of my friends hooked on it, who in turn got a couple of relatives hooked. It's my daily medicine even when I'm feeling good. :)

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think it's an effort by distillers to get the fairer sex into bourbon?
There are dozens of flavored vodkas now. Lots of the ladies drink that

Very possible. I'm not a JD drinker but the honey blend was different in a good way. However, it is sugary. Do they drink the vodkas straight or in a mixed drink?

Latest posts

Top Bottom