Crown Royal Maple...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tried a couple of different Four Roses and will stick to the Woodford Reserves or the Jeffersons. Four Roses was okay, not great. Ever tried Black Maple Hill? Very good but I have not seen it around here.

We drink a lot of bourbon and Black Maple Hill is a favorite. The four roses single barrel is a good one (not great, but better than a lot). I'm not as much of a fan of the Pappy VanWinkle (either the 15 year or 20 year) as both are too hot and not worth the price. Our usual is Markers, but we've been rotating buffalo trace, bulleit bourbon and the Bulleit rye. We also have been enjoying Old Charter 10year, Weller's Wheated Bourbon 12y, Russell's Reserve 6y Rye whiskey, Rowan's Creek 12y and Noah's Mill 15y.

The Makers 46 is a good one if you really like vanilla (i prefer it for an after dinner drink).

Started trying a few irish whiskeys today. Enjoyed the Black Bush most so far.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love maple too but maple Crown Royal sounds nasty. We have a bottle of that Jack Daniels "honey" flavored "stuff"....we'll probably still have it 5 years from now, yuck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom