CZ 455 with Mannlicher style stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Todd, get a CZ. They are fantastic. IIRC, the 455 has a removable barrel and allows one to switch between .22LR and .17HMR. Could be wrong about that. Every so often Academy will have a 455 in stock so you could check one out. Second Hand Rose Pawn usually has them as we'll since they are a CZ dealer.

I have a 452FS in .22LR.
i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_CZ_PICT1462.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is gorgeous! Is it for sale? :wink2:

A 455 is on my short list - I just need to find one as stripey as yours!

Thanks and nope! The 452 would be the next-to-last .22 I would sell, the last being my Marlin 39A.

My 452 came off the used rack at Cabela's in Kansas City. Since CZ America is based in KC, I feel that my 452 may have originally been a hand-picked example by an employee. Normally they don't show up that highly figured. I jumped on it since I have a thing for Mannlicher stocks.

Not sure if you get into Second Hand Rose much but they normally have a decent selection of CZ stuff.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice rifles! Dbleak, can you chamber .22LR in yours, do you know? Kind of like .38 in a .357 Mag chamber?

Some WalMart clerks have perpetuated this dangerous myth. No gun is suitable for both and it's a good way to get hurt and/or screw up a gun. I personally witnessed a WalMart clerk trying to sell a guy .22 lr for a .22 mag revolver because they were out of .22 mag. We had words, than I had words with the store manager. Not sure if I did any lasting good, but at least saved one person from a dumb decision.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom