Cz P-07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone shot one yet? DaveK showed me one at 2nd Hand Rose's and it honestly felt good, but I've not been impressed with CZ's plastic guns in the past (I did hear that those older guns were not made by CZ but outsourced).

I've started getting back into CZs pretty hard again. Since I sold my G19, I've been forced to carry my P-01 and I've gotten a lot more used to it than I ever thought I would be. I've always complained about the spear/beavertail on the back of it that likes to impale me in the side when I lean over on it wrong, but with the right forward cant (and possibly bigger love-handles over the course of time?) its not that bad at all.

I can shoot it so much more accurately than I ever could shoot my G19 - so it makes me wonder if this P-07 is actually a worthy plastic model of the CZ.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's cool - did you notice if it had the usual CZ trigger in it, or if it was more/less accurate than other pistols?

I can't believe with all the plastic gun nuts on here that no one still owns one of these:

[Broken External Image]

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The P-07 has the Omega trigger, it's nice. I suspect I'll have to get one some day just to see if I can learn to tolerate a DA/SA pistol. A P-07 is just over half the price of an Hk P30, the only other DA/SA pistol I've ever seriously considered, and I think almost as nice.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had several CZ and sold them all when I realized that the slide was too small to get a good grip on for malfuntion clearings.

I loved how they felt and shot but trying to clear a double feed was not fun nor easy.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had several CZ and sold them all when I realized that the slide was too small to get a good grip on for malfuntion clearings.

I loved how they felt and shot but trying to clear a double feed was not fun nor easy.

Really? I don't get this at all (then again, I've got small hands). Now the P-07 is definitely hard to work the slide from the forward position (but its slide is angled hard at the front and has no serrations) and the rear of that particular slide didn't have a ton of real estate to get hold of.

I have no issues at all with working the slide on my P-01 - maybe I need to fake some stove-pipes or something (it has yet to ever malfunction on me - and I've got around 500rds through it) and really test clearing a malfunction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom