CZ P-09 RMR'd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CZ Custom does. Selling RMR'd slides and pistols as well. I have debated on how far I want to take my CZ P07, but thinking of getting the Compact SDP or PCR. Not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze... I am also trying to decide between a JM Kydex AIWB or a Rekkr AIWB holster, as I do want to start carrying my P07 in the meantime.

Prob wasn't finding a place to cut the slide for RMR, it was finding a place to keep a rear sight. Only a couple places do that. It def helps as a reference to get presentation down. I just didn't want a pistol with a red dot and no sights. If I had to do it all over again I'd of just had it cut fro RMR only and not change to sights.

I have the Cajun'd P-07 also, carry it in rock river leather OWB leather. I'd like to shoot an 07 with an RMR on it, would prob make me get mine cut.

I bought my 09 & 07 from Cajun with the Pro Package installed. It was cheaper for me to sell my first 09 & 07 and buy theirs than to just order parts and do it myself.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt even notice their package didnt include BUIS. I figured the cut would pair nicely with suppressor sights.

It would however the way the slide is set up its pretty tight. I got mine cut at L&M Precision in N.C. One of only 2 places that would cut the rear sight behind the RMR, it's a glock rear sight so it's skinny. It's pretty pricey compared to the $150 Cajun charges. Was $350, but had to have a rear sight.