CZ P07 threaded barrel unboxing and installation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up my new threaded barrel from CZ for my P07 9mm. Fits good and easy but will need to run a few rounds through it to break it in. Will be working cambering and ejecting snaps tonight just for fun. Great fit easy install.
Not sure how many picks I can put up but have 11. CZ2.JPG CZ3.JPG CZ4.JPG CZ5.JPG CZ7.JPG CZ8.JPG CZ9.JPG CZ10.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok you guys/gals. Put some effort in this for some comments. Where are they?
Good comments, bad comments, tell me to shut up and get over myself.....anything. This is forum so let's.... forum???

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was and thanks for being a player. The web site said it might need a gunsmith or fitting. No way. Easy drop in and a nice barrel. Tried to take a picture of the rifling but it's the best I could do with my phone. Looking forward to shooting it tomorrow to see how well she does.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was and thanks for being a player. The web site said it might need a gunsmith or fitting. No way. Easy drop in and a nice barrel. Tried to take a picture of the rifling but it's the best I could do with my phone. Looking forward to shooting it tomorrow to see how well she does.

It's a CZ barrel, it will be more accurate than you are. They are lasers

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had this CZ for a while now and it's a great shooter. Besides my 1911 my favorite. Put many rounds down the factory barrel and looking forward to seeing if any change with the CZ threaded (it being longer) as far as accuracy.
Love me some CZ's.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had this CZ for a while now and it's a great shooter. Besides my 1911 my favorite. Put many rounds down the factory barrel and looking forward to seeing if any change with the CZ threaded (it being longer) as far as accuracy.
Love me some CZ's.

I'd be surprised if the longer barrel made much difference in accuracy (it's maybe 1/2" difference), but the increase in, ahem, "fun" makes it all worthwhile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom