CZ P10F vs Glock 17 Gen 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to change pistols a lot as can be attested by my classified posts. Glocks are great and very reliable. I’ve been carrying either an Sig P365 or S&W 340 snub for the last couple of years. I’d be willing to carry about any Glock 9mm if it wasn’t these 2. It’s what you like the most, not some person on an Internet forum.
I don’t do the selling/trading part of that. Buy the new one and keep the old ones. :)

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure like my CZ P10F and own several Glocks.

Attachments

• IMG_4995.jpg
    IMG_4995.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone think its crazy to want a glock instead of the CZ P10F? I got to shoot a Gen 5 Glock 19, I havent been able to shoot one though theyve been out for awhile. And now, I kind of want one though the CZ is awesome. I cant find a striker fire pistol that just warms my heart.
Slap a Glock performance trigger in that puppy and don't look back

wDoty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slap a Glock performance trigger in that puppy and don't look back
The GPT single-handedly changed my opinions of Glocks. Before I still liked them, I still carried them, I still shot them fine etc. But for $65 bucks I got a trigger that made my Glocks trigger very smooth with a smooth break and very little overtravel. It’s made shooting precise worlds easier, and shooting fast worlds easier. Now every Glock I own has one,

Latest posts

Top Bottom