Dallas Cowboys....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're brutal yet again! Will suffer with them another season. I am glad they didn't get Johnny "Jackass" Football though. Don't think I could have handled that!

Amen to that. The love story between Jones and Romo is killing all chances Dallas has for the foreseeable future.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
James-Harden.jpg

Thought I'd just set this here...... might explain Dallas' D problems...

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you sure they were the home team? 49ner fans owned that place. It looked like the OU/Tulsa game.

Yes, that was strange. I saw lots of red in that stadium. I suspect that Cowboy stadium is an attractive destination for other teams' fans. 1) It's a cool stadium experience and 2) the Cowboys will probably blow the game.

But, Oklahoma is Cowboys country. It's becoming cool to bash the local team, but I'm just not into that. I'll back the home teams (Cowboys, Thunder, Sooners and Cowboys) always. Per the Beach Boys: "Be true to your school".

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, that was strange. I saw lots of red in that stadium. I suspect that Cowboy stadium is an attractive destination for other teams' fans. 1) It's a cool stadium experience and 2) the Cowboys will probably blow the game.

But, Oklahoma is Cowboys country. It's becoming cool to bash the local team, but I'm just not into that. I'll back the home teams (Cowboys, Thunder, Sooners and Cowboys) always. Per the Beach Boys: "Be true to your school".

How can you call Dallas a home team when they are in texas? I will never root for any texass teams....

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is easier to lose than win. The Dallas Cowboys are the number one grossing NFL team. Jerry has figured out how to make mad money without winning. Jerry is a bussiness man and the Cowboys are a bussiness, which makes money. Jerry is happy when he looks out and sees how many people came to watch the cowboys lose, because they are buying tickets.
If the Cowboys stopped making Jerry money, we would see the Cowboys of the 90s again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom