David Hogg: Americans ‘Have No Right to a Gun’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's his claim to fame then?
So many versions of his involvement, but I think he was in a different building than the shooter was. So, not sure “survivor “ is an accurate claim for him. Kinda like AOC was in a different building near the Capitol, but had a harrowing tale to tell about the danger she was in during Jan 6th.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
david-did-it-to-himself-v0-gfyys81fvtka1.jpg

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
'He’s entitled. Like a lot of kids today.'

Not exactly... sure, he FEELS "entitled," but that's quite different from reality.

kmoore1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
'He’s entitled. Like a lot of kids today.'

Not exactly... sure, he FEELS "entitled," but that's quite different from reality.
Liberals raise their kids to be entitled. They do it on purpose. Entitled people usually swing liberal. They feel as though what they want is right and nothing else matters. That’s the big problem with our society right now. Some conservatives too. Kids aren’t disciplined anymore. Getting participation trophies, not showing respect to parents or authority. It has a huge effect on people. You see I was disciplined as a child so guns weren’t a big deal. This kid was probably taught that guns were bad and that you should never even be in the same room with one. That’s insane, but that’s what a lot of bad parents do.

kmoore1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Liberals raise their kids to be entitled. They do it on purpose. Entitled people usually swing liberal. They feel as though what they want is right and nothing else matters. That’s the big problem with our society right now. Some conservatives too. Kids aren’t disciplined anymore. Getting participation trophies, not showing respect to parents or authority. It has a huge effect on people. You see I was disciplined as a child so guns weren’t a big deal. This kid was probably taught that guns were bad and that you should never even be in the same room with one. That’s insane, but that’s what a lot of bad parents do.
Honestly I think a lot of far left liberals have mental issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom