DEAD 1977 pontiac police car cheap..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i am getting rid of my 1977 PONTIAC police enforcer,THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!, it been in my driveway for years with a black tag but now, the code enforcers say it must run and drive and reverse to be visable in drive way from the street, so its going some where,,,either to a junkyard or use as a holloween display...or whatever,,,400 4 barrel ,engine need cam and lifters and its just the plain jane 180 hp version nothing rare...i am going to remove trans and intake and carb,,100$, come and get it!!! 405-618-9643.

Last edited:

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
only if i can find the title this weekend, if not i can get a replacement title in a week ,, but the CAR MUST BE GONE SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! code enforcers are coming to tow Mon or Tuesday...

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
only if i can find the title this weekend, if not i can get a replacement title in a week ,, but the CAR MUST BE GONE SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! code enforcers are coming to tow Mon or Tuesday...

Will you be charged for the tow? TBH if not I'd just take what I wanted and let them haul it off. That'd be worth $100 lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom