DEAD 1977 pontiac police car cheap..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why report the dude about his car but not the corvette lady? Seems kinda like a dick move.
Because one was a dbag, the other is not. One would do burnouts into his driveway at 4 am, then scream at women and old men that walked outside to see what was going on, one would not. We still have no idea how my security cameras missed his car getting damaged. One would ride dirt bikes through neighbors front yards, the through common areas, one would not. One piled up all remodeling waste on the side of his house, in the front yard, one did not.

The little prick would also run from me, and refuse to answer the door, yet scream at the elderly lady next door. So yes, we all turned in one of these people and not the other.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Because one was a dbag, the other is not. One would do burnouts into his driveway at 4 am, then scream at women and old men that walked outside to see what was going on, one would not. We still have no idea how my security cameras missed his car getting damaged. One would ride dirt bikes through neighbors front yards, the through common areas, one would not. One piled up all remodeling waste on the side of his house, in the front yard, one did not.

The little prick would also run from me, and refuse to answer the door, yet scream at the elderly lady next door. So yes, we all turned in one of these people and not the other.

Well that clarifies it. Haha

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing to see here.
cop car 001.JPG
cop car 002.JPG
cop car 003.JPG
cop car 005.JPG
cop car 009.JPG