DEAD 1977 pontiac police car cheap..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this not a Le Mans.
I thought that was what the 1977 Pontiac Police Enforcer was.

Edit I see they had a Catalina and a Ventura also.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If code came to your house and complained then someone in the neighborhood complained. Code doesn’t just go knock on the door of private property on their own unless it’s REALLY bad. They’re too busy working complaints.
Or it is a mass sweep campaign to raise property values and therefore taxes.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If code came to your house and complained then someone in the neighborhood complained. Code doesn’t just go knock on the door of private property on their own unless it’s REALLY bad. They’re too busy working complaints.
We (all the neighbors) turned in an idiot that formerly lived across the street the day he brought home a non functioning car. We never once reported the Lady right next door to him with a 73 corvettte on blocks. It was there at least 10 years. I may have automated reporting that idiot for all his violations for the neighbors. Code enforcement in okc is slooow.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We (all the neighbors) turned in an idiot that formerly lived across the street the day he brought home a non functioning car. We never once reported the Lady right next door to him with a 73 corvettte on blocks. It was there at least 10 years. I may have automated reporting that idiot for all his violations for the neighbors. Code enforcement in okc is slooow.

Why report the dude about his car but not the corvette lady? Seems kinda like a dick move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom