Death Threats to NRA Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the emotional hatred from the anti-gun zealots, some have called for the killing of the NRA leaders and members. As a Lifetime NRA member, I have considered filling a police report about the threats. If anything, it will put the anti-gun people on notice that you can't simply throw around reckless death threats without consequences.

Has anyone else considered this?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my coffee cup from work, A few years back I bought some of these stickers and applied them to things I use. So pretty much everyone know I'm a member. Guess it'll make it easy for the nutjobs to pick me out.
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_Cup.jpg

I seldom agree with everything the NRA does, but support them because they are the loudest voice in D.C. I also send $'s to a couple other pro 2a groups. Do something or expect the worse.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have a link? I know it is going on, but it would help to have a link to pass around.

Its the references in this story that got my atttention.

http://patriotpost.us/opinion/15961

"In Texas, state Democratic Party official John Cobarruvias threw fuel on the fire. Cobarruvias is the Democratic Party precinct chair in Houston, Texas, and holds a seat on the Texas State Democratic Party's executive committee. On his Twitter feed, Cobarruvias labeled the NRA a "domestic terrorist organization" and called for the assassination of NRA leaders and supporters: "Can we now shoot the #NRA and everyone who defends them?"

Thats a death threat to me.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting, what do you think they would use to carry out the threats? Surely it could not be a firearm or they would be contributing to the very problem they are trying to prevent.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They really aren't very smart are they? Let's go after the most heavily armed people and try to kill them.

Good luck.

Lucius Fox: Let me get this straight. You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands; and your plan, is to *blackmail* this person?
[pause, Reese looks nervous]
Lucius Fox: Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom