Deer Season 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bobby please pass along the congrats ! Awesome story and an amazing father/son memory. And chevyboy that is one tall tined beast congrats to your cousin. I got a doe tonight. 285yd head shot with my stw wasn't planning on using it this year but it just felt right. I didn't post a pic as her head is burger. But I will pm a pic of anyone wants to see the carnage a 140gr barnes ttsx at 3348fps will do to a whitetail.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg
We have been hunting hard since opening morning and it finally paid off for my 11 year old daughter this afternoon. I was putting her into her tripod stand at 3:15pm when we had a doe come running by. A couple minutes later, this guy showed up. She hadn't even sat down yet and I was still hanging on the ladder. She got on him as he was looking rather puzzled at the mass that was hugging the ladder of her stand. 168 yards, one shot with her AR and the 64 grain Winchester Ranger LE did it's job. Perfect shot that resulted in him piling up in less than 50 yards.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Pass on the congrats to your daughter for a great buck and for sticking with it since Saturday! Not sure that I've ever seen a rack where all the tines taper inwards, awesome!

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just so everyone is perfectly clear... Deer harvest pics are the ONLY way it will ever be acceptable for anyone to compliment my daughter's rack.

That is all.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just so everyone is perfectly clear... Deer harvest pics are the ONLY way it will ever be acceptable for anyone to compliment my daughter's rack.

That is all.

Tell her Super Congrats, I am sitting her waiting to hear how my 9 yr old granddaughter did this morning. They won't answer the cell phone, so I am hoping she got a shot at one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom