deer stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad and I just finished building this stand. He is getting up there in his age and has a grand kid that will be 3 before long and while maybe to young to go this year, should be just right to go next year. It is 2x4 studded, and insulated walls. The windows are open in the pic, but can close in inclement weather. I have some see through camo mesh that I will make some curtains with. 2x6 window sills to allow a gun rest bag to help children make an accurate shot.

ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m277_hunter_fish_deerstand.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks comfortable. I am sure your dad will enjoy it.
Thank you. Yes I am sure with the cushioned roll around office chair he will get some naps in. His granddaughter will have to wake him up when she sees deer. LOL

That is pretty nice. You want to set it up at my house?
Thank you too. I joked with my mom that it was going to be a snow cone stand for her, since she retired. LOL So are you wanting it to hunt out of, or sell snow cones?

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a very nice tree stand. Could even put a portable heater in there for the child while still young. Should make a great stand. Good luck with it. Be sure and keep us updated.

einsteinwv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad and I just took my new tower to our lease and it was half that size and I thought we where both going to die, drive up to the hill park truck (Gotta love fairfax terrain, drag legs up with 4 wheeler, box cant go so we hand drag it up 150 foot uphill. Then paint it and set the rocks on the bottom afterwards. Luckly its built to last so I dont plan on doing it again for years, but jesus thats giving me a mild heart attack just thinking about moving it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom