Defund the police/pro-looter policies taking toll on box store’s bottom lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just glanced at the yahoo headline. This is what drives me crazy about the left. ANY amount of crime is unacceptable. Why do they have to let it get to third world country status before they say “well we need to reign this in a little”. These people are dumb and evil
Ha! Stupid is finally hurting!

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1721.gif

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SC was the first place I had ever seen baby formula in metal spider wrap. And it was behind glass.

Shameful sight that this is where America is. People that steal TVs and just stuff to steal so that it makes for good youtube b reels, those people need to just be ran over with mobile woodchippers.

They are destroying the community they live in! Seriously if say (most the articles protray a specific demographic so I will use the same)

Let's say flash mobs happen at every retail from Hefner to memorial and Britton to Pennsylvania. We all know the area, does that hurt anyone in Edmond? Bethany, or even Yukon?

No, and these CVS are closing down all over the city. That is what 10 jobs lost? Each one?

Don't like the lock up of food, that one bothers me, I know why it is done, but that won't set right with me.
I can see stores becoming more like Walmart pickup orders. Pay online and pickup later where no one is allowed in the store but the workers. That would cut down on shrinkage (theft) by 98%. Then no one would be offended by locked up merchandise. That would solve flash mobs stealing and most all of it.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SC was the first place I had ever seen baby formula in metal spider wrap. And it was behind glass.

Shameful sight that this is where America is. People that steal TVs and just stuff to steal so that it makes for good youtube b reels, those people need to just be ran over with mobile woodchippers.

They are destroying the community they live in! Seriously if say (most the articles protray a specific demographic so I will use the same)

Let's say flash mobs happen at every retail from Hefner to memorial and Britton to Pennsylvania. We all know the area, does that hurt anyone in Edmond? Bethany, or even Yukon?

No, and these CVS are closing down all over the city. That is what 10 jobs lost? Each one?

Don't like the lock up of food, that one bothers me, I know why it is done, but that won't set right with me.

You don't understand economics very well. The flash mobs hitting stores in San Francisco hurt the folks in Edmond, Bethany and Yukon.

And that is just the economic part. They are hurting the fabric of American culture as well.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't understand economics very well. The flash mobs hitting stores in San Francisco hurt the folks in Edmond, Bethany and Yukon.

And that is just the economic part. They are hurting the fabric of American culture as well.
Ultimately they will unite us. I hope it is sooner than later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom