• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Delta Table Saw (Hybrid) $500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
500$
Help me shut down my storage unit! These pics are old, but it hasn't moved since so it will look the same with some dust. I believe it is a Delta 36-717 model, but I need to get in to verify. This is a hybrid table saw, so enclosed cabinet but not the standard 3HP motor like a true cabinet saw has, these are typically 1 1/2 HP motors. Comes with dado set and Biesemeyer fence. I bought this from a woodworker friend a couple years ago thinking I was going to be building a shop that never materialized.

Anyway, saw is in my storage unit in Mustang. If you're genuinely interested and would like updated pictures then I'll go take some. I thought I had more pics but these are all I could find. Again, sorry for the crappy pics...

$500 and you get to move it :-)

Attachments

• IMG-2662.jpg
    IMG-2662.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG-2663.jpg
    IMG-2663.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-2664.jpg
    IMG-2664.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-2665.jpg
    IMG-2665.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Help me shut down my storage unit! These pics are old, but it hasn't moved since so it will look the same with some dust. I believe it is a Delta 36-717 model, but I need to get in to verify. This is a hybrid table saw, so enclosed cabinet but not the standard 3HP motor like a true cabinet saw has, these are typically 1 1/2 HP motors. Comes with dado set and Biesemeyer fence. I bought this from a woodworker friend a couple years ago thinking I was going to be building a shop that never materialized.

Anyway, saw is in my storage unit in Mustang. If you're genuinely interested and would like updated pictures then I'll go take some. I thought I had more pics but these are all I could find. Again, sorry for the crappy pics...

$500 and you get to move it :-)
Nice saw and good price. If you are on FB you should post it to the Oklahoma Woodworking group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom