Dems want to ban your cigars!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blckthree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all cigars do not have the same ingredients as cigarettes. There is no ''chemically addicting'' materials in cigars. There is no tar or nicotine or any other crap like are in cigs. Personally i think it is stupid that people get their panties in a bunch about smokers. It is their choice to smoke and the so called statistics for second hand smoke are a bunch of crap. I have been around smokers my whole life and guess what i don't have anything wrong with me. Its no worse than the stuff you stuff your face with or the air you breathe outside. I am a cigar smoker and when people do their little bit to me I either direct the smoke their way to get them to leave me alone or tell them they need to have their cough checked out because i smoke cigars and don't cough like that.

Not true, there is tar and nicotine in cigars. It is a natural by-product of burning tobacco. The nicotine content of a cigar is usually much higher than the content of a cigarette.

That said, I'm still in favor of keeping my right to enjoy my cigars in my own personal space. If you choose to enter my personal space, you can either enjoy the cigar smoke with me, or choose to leave. I am considerate of others with my smoking.

And I'm not even going to get into the "second hand smoke" discussion. I spent the first 18 years of my life living under the roof and riding in the back seat of the car of a cigarette smoker and the only problem I ever had from that was smelly clothing!

Mike :)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I see someone smoking a gas station cigar I assume they are either smoking pot or trying to be as cool as Lightnin' Hopkins and failing.

hilobrow.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_03_lightnin1_hilo.jpeg

sundayblues.org_wp_content_uploads_2010_04_hopkins_berkley2.jpg

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_thumb_b_bb_LightningHopkins.jpg_300px_LightningHopkins.jpg

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think its kinda ironic that say your in a bar and the person a table down from you is smoking marlboro reds and then you light up a black and mild and the smoke wafts their way. 9 times out of 10 they'll turn around and give you a dirty look.

Latest posts

Top Bottom