Dems want to ban your cigars!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to a place that had no non-smokers. I enjoyed serveral cigars at the Cigar Box. I know when I was still working at the Air National Guard the smoking areas had to be a certain distance away from the entrances to any building. That way no one had to breath or smell any smoke from the smokers. It should be that way everywhere.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do I get to have the space to walk into and out of a building without having to smell or inhale cigarette and cigar smoke? Or do they get to have that space?

If we're OUTSIDE, then no one can complain about smoke. I still step away from people when I smoke, and make sure my smoke isn't blowing on people, but I hate it when someone walks up to me OUTSIDE and says something about smoking. I usually look around and up and say something about how there appears to be plenty of smoke free air. Trying to bans the cigars saying "they attract kids" is dumb. You still have to be 18, just like cigarettes. If they pushed it via drug control it would pass, but then someone would start screaming racial oppresion or similar.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. There are a couple of guys at my work that smoke cigars and the smell makes me sick to my stomach whenever I have to walk past them while smoking (and sometime afer they have smoked), even more so than cigarettes do, which I don't like either. Why should my right to not be sick be infringed upon in favor someone eles's right to satisfy a chemical addiction?

First of all cigars do not have the same ingredients as cigarettes. There is no ''chemically addicting'' materials in cigars. There is no tar or nicotine or any other crap like are in cigs. Personally i think it is stupid that people get their panties in a bunch about smokers. It is their choice to smoke and the so called statistics for second hand smoke are a bunch of crap. I have been around smokers my whole life and guess what i don't have anything wrong with me. Its no worse than the stuff you stuff your face with or the air you breathe outside. I am a cigar smoker and when people do their little bit to me I either direct the smoke their way to get them to leave me alone or tell them they need to have their cough checked out because i smoke cigars and don't cough like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom