Dental Work For Guns And Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Another Armslist Special!

http://www.armslist.com/posts/1378450/tulsa-oklahoma-handguns-for-trade--dental-work-for-guns-and-ammo

FOR TRADE: DENTAL WORK FOR GUNS AND AMMO

Price:MAKE OFFERSeller: Private Party Listings by this user
Listed On:Monday, April 01, 2013Listed In:HandgunsLocation: Sapulpa, Tulsa, Oklahoma - Map
Flag | Edit | Favorite We have a Denture Center and are willing to trade our work/products, for the fair market value of certain guns and ammo. We like handguns, modern revolvers, some rifles, shotguns, and of course ammo. Our prices are below:
WILL TRADE FOR:

Dentures Full Set $650 or best teeth $850
Single Plate (Upper or Lower) $350 or $450
Metal Frame Partial $500
Hard Reline $150/plate
One Tooth Flipper $150
Crown (or caps) $400
***Let us know what you have call (918) 369-6959

younggundavid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does he really mention that he is going to "resale" the guns once he trades for them?? My Divorce attorney loves guns and takes them in trade for divorce work... but doesn't really sell any of them. (he has enough money, he doesn't need to sell them). Nice collection too.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does he really mention that he is going to "resale" the guns once he trades for them?? My Divorce attorney loves guns and takes them in trade for divorce work... but doesn't really sell any of them. (he has enough money, he doesn't need to sell them). Nice collection too.

That's the issue....does he intend to resell them? I know a lot of lawyers (particularly divorce and criminal lawyers) who will take guns in trade, but that is a little different from running an ad that advertises taking guns in lieu of money.

If he takes them in and sells them without an FFL and without reporting the income, he will have a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom