Did Jeb Bush Torpedo His Relationship With Gun Owners In the CNN Debate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During the debate, Bush's answer on gun confiscation leaves the door wide open for a friend or relative—or disgruntled former friend or spouse—t0 seek a GVRO(Gun Violence Restraining Orders) against a certain person and, with judicial consent, have that person’s Second Amendment rights suspended and their guns confiscated.

http://bearingarms.com/jeb-bush-torpedo-relationship-gun-owners-cnn-debate/?utm_source=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
Did Jeb Bush Torpedo His Relationship With Gun Owners In the CNN Debate?
Posted by Bob Owens on September 17, 2015 at 10:28 am

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bush - RINO. This approach is fraught with the potential for abuse by persons with a vendetta.

When any lib dem MSM publication prints the names of CCW holders in one of their lib rag periodicals(as they have done so many times in the past) the potential for abuse by lib dem persons with a anti-gun/anti-2nd Amendment/anti-gunownership agenda will run rampant.:pissed::censored: I put this in about the same catagory as asset forfeiture/civil forfeiture AND who will get the firearms the cops, the city, the the state, the feds, the etc.???:pissed::censored:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone with a brain knows that Bush is a RINO. I didn't need to hear his comment during the debate to not like him. There are many other issues I dislike him for. Core curriculum being one of them. He is a liar and bought and paid for by lobbyists. He is the last person we need in the White House. Besides Hilary or any democrap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom