Did Trump just nominate a gun-grabber for Attorney General?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about Lankford, but Inhofe's staff has never been susceptible to my remarkable powers of persuasion. (Coburn's staff actually listened to people). Only thing we know for sure is that if Barr is confirmed it won't be Trump's fault.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It matters not. The most vigorous Trump supporters lack the moral courage to admit the man does things that he actually does.

Says he'll ban bumpstocks and does. "Trump didn't do that, it was rogue ATF executives".
Says he'd be proud to shut down the government and pretends to on the back of 500,000 exploited workers. "It's Pelosi's fault"
Nominates a man for AG who was absolutely abhorred by some on the right not that long ago. "It's the Senate's job to confirm him"

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It matters not. The most vigorous Trump supporters lack the moral courage to admit the man does things that he actually does.

Says he'll ban bumpstocks and does. "Trump didn't do that, it was rogue ATF executives".
Says he'd be proud to shut down the government and pretends to on the back of 500,000 exploited workers. "It's Pelosi's fault"
Nominates a man for AG who was absolutely abhorred by some on the right not that long ago. "It's the Senate's job to confirm him"
Trump has done some good things but the longer he is president the more I turn against him. I am not some blind follower that is ignorant and believes he is some saint. He is a liar and now he is a politician. People say “Trump ain’t a politician”. I’m sorry but that is crap. He ain’t no different than the rest. Remember when he said” I am the most 2A supporting president ever”? What a crock of crap. He ain’t no friend of the 2A. He is a liar and a coward.

Latest posts

Top Bottom