Disposable Face Masks--HOLY COW !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kotex mask.jpg

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of y’all may know this and others may not, but I’m the 3M rep for Oklahoma for safety products. This thing has been extremely rough on stock and it’s not looking great long term. Know that 95% of the 3M respirators for the US market are made in the USA. We are sourcing as much raw materials as we can and running as much as we can.
There are significant differences between dust masks, surgical masks and respirators. Please know or at least learn the differences.

No, I won’t give you nor sell you any respirators. No, I don’t have a million units. No, I won’t set you up an account to sell. No, I don’t know costs.

I’m sure there are other questions, just keep it light. It’s been some long weeks.
I’ve been kickin around for a while about puttin you on the spot. Lol. I’m sure wether this is or isn’t goin on is well out of your control but can you address the accusation in the video below? I’m not lookin to go full keyboard warrior on you personally or anything but I thought just maybe you could shed some light on it from the 3m side of things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom