Disposable Face Masks--HOLY COW !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He doesn't like the medical industry gouging either.
There isn't enough money in the National Treasury to cover his plan without taking your money. If someone likes living like a stepford wife or husband, with no money to take vacations, explore the world, or have a savings account, I encourage voting for bernie. Meanwhile with his millions he will continue to fly across the US in private jets and have several multi million dollar homes that you nor I will be available to own.
I'm not OK with that.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There isn't enough money in the National Treasury to cover his plan without taking your money. If someone likes living like a stepford wife or husband, with no money to take vacations, explore the world, or have a savings account, I encourage voting for bernie. Meanwhile with his millions he will continue to fly across the US in private jets and have several multi million dollar homes that you nor I will be available to own.
I'm not OK with that.

Bro, I just gigged you for hating on capitalist neckbeards enjoying the free and open markets lol

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey if you are going to wear a mask because of a deadly virus, do it right!

Mask.jpeg

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When this started I put in an order for face masks thru my suppliers. Got a “back ordered” shipping delayed until end of February. Then it was order canceled due to unavailable.

Reminds me of the glove shortage in the late 80s

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The corona virus isnt airborn, it doesnt float around everywhere. Its spread in droplets when a cough or sneeze from an infected person happens. So cough and sneeze in your sleeve if you dont have a tissue handy. And stay 6' away from anyone coughing/sneezing.
And wash them hands often. Wash for 2 minutes!
Same protocol to avoid Flu, its no big deal really.
BTW, 16,0000 Americans have died from flu this season and over 100 were children.

I got all this from a spokeswoman for CDC on the CBN news Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom