DO THIS NOW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called and talked with her assistant. It only takes a second and doesn't cost a dime. I understand there are many folks that no longer support her but she IS the Governor and CAN sign this into law. Call in and maybe it'll help get this done. Wouldn't it be nice to turn on the news and hear something happened this week that gave the people back a little more freedom?
She's already backing all the 2 A bills that have come across her desk this year. I'm not real worried she wont sign but diligence dosnt hurt.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks @Gunbuffer

@caojyn - I agree. And interestingly, I've heard/read that the licensing division of OSBI was only marginally profitable to begin with, IE, the fees barely covered the personnel required to process the licenses. So there shouldn't be much net loss.

That is the definition of a fee. A charge to cover expenses incurred in processing.
Otherwise, it's a tax.

Government agencies are not supposed to make a profit. They're supposed to barely cover expenses.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
That is the definition of a fee. A charge to cover expenses incurred in processing.
Otherwise, it's a tax.

Government agencies are not supposed to make a profit. They're supposed to barely cover expenses.

Exactly. My point was that they're not just "losing revenue," they're downsizing a department, so both expenses AND the requisite revenue go down.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just called a few minutes ago. The assistant knew why I called before I could tell her, and had another call come in while we were talking. I’m guessing that call was regarding SB1212 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom