Do you scream at the tv while "watching" the news?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you scream at the TV while "watching" the news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, do you?? (BTW, this was GC's bright idea ... :urwelcome:)

I tend to keep my comments to myself so that I can hear the ENTIRE segment before simply twisting off at the very sight of a mug shot or car chase. Am I being too insensitive to the "needs" of other tv watchers also living in this home by wanting to actually HEAR the news?

Thank you for your assistance in this matter (And yes, the information gathered in this poll will be used by both parties in the future for any and all purposes, up to and including abject humiliation during arguments over said inability to hear said news broadcasts. :rotflmao:)

ETA: You can make multiple choices and your choices are public. Enjoy!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes yes, sometimes no, but it is usually just quite, calm, reasonable comments like "how f%*&%ing stupid can you get???"

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't usually scream, but have been known to throw the BS flag along with alot of head shaking and muttering under my breath. Usually about things the "government" does, or bad things that happen to children.

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David watched the news religiously from 4pm-7pm every day. I may watch the BBC on PBS a couple times per week. It was interesting to watch them cover the events in CO. Since weather here doesn't take up 20 min out of every 30, the local anchors have more time to tell us all where they got their shoes and where they would like to go on vacation. Certainly "news you can use." LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom