Do you scream at the tv while "watching" the news?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you scream at the TV while "watching" the news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this day and age with DVR there is no reason not let the news broadcaster know how effing idiotic they are. We live in the country so we can get pretty load without putting off our neighbors. If they keep on discussing weapons and clips I am going to put up chicken wire in front of the TV to slow down the beer bottles. Them damn TV are expensive anymore and insurance doesn't cover that kinda thing. Need one of them life boxes for the TV like they sell for the I-phone.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this day and age with DVR there is no reason not let the news broadcaster know how effing idiotic they are. We live in the country so we can get pretty load without putting off our neighbors. If they keep on discussing weapons and clips I am going to put up chicken wire in front of the TV to slow down the beer bottles. Them damn TV are expensive anymore and insurance doesn't cover that kinda thing. Need one of them life boxes for the TV like they sell for the I-phone.

Oh, just carry the damned TV up the stairs to the closest second-story window, open it, and throw your television set as far as you possibly can. You will live well without it, I can guarantee you.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, do you?? (BTW, this was GC's bright idea ... :urwelcome:)

I tend to keep my comments to myself so that I can hear the ENTIRE segment before simply twisting off at the very sight of a mug shot or car chase. Am I being too insensitive to the "needs" of other tv watchers also living in this home by wanting to actually HEAR the news?

Thank you for your assistance in this matter (And yes, the information gathered in this poll will be used by both parties in the future for any and all purposes, up to and including abject humiliation during arguments over said inability to hear said news broadcasts. :rotflmao:)

ETA: You can make multiple choices and your choices are public. Enjoy!
BB your inbox is full.

Latest posts

Top Bottom