Do you scream at the tv while "watching" the news?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you scream at the TV while "watching" the news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I try not to watch the news, unless it is channel 4, and then only for weather, and then only if that very pretty Emily Sutton is on...other wise, nope I try not to watch the news.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got into the habit of watching every day after GC started working nights. I am accustomed to a certain "quietness" that is no longer present ... It's like having kids, I guess I'll adjust eventually ... ROFLMAO!!

Oh Lord Maggie, I don't dare try to watch BBC while GC's here ... THOSE guys have an accent! LOL

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having worked in the news biz for 20+ years as a shooter, I find local TV news consistently mind-numbing, national TV news agenda-driven and purposefully biased, and newspapers, for the most part, worth less than the paper they are printed on. I don't waste my time with TV news. It's all crap and I tired of screaming at the talking heads years ago.

I find news radio, specifically FOX News Radio, to be somewhat more objective, especially compared to ABC radio news or the leftist touchy-feelie NPR.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't say I scream at the TV, but I could make a sailor would run from the room screaming, which is why I don't watch very often.

I find the local news really kindergartner'ish and not all unlike Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, but a big +1 on Emily Sutton. :thumb: Can't believe there's not a ring on that finger yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom