Do you think any of our LEO not supporting OK SDA or conceal carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a parttime sheriff owned restaurant in Oklahoma city with a Bold Big sticker at the entrance " No firearm/weapon allowed except Law Enforcement Officer". What do you guy think of that?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think as a Sheriff the guy should know better that criminals are not going to obey his sign and honest citizens are; I think many cops would agree with me too. He thinks the 2nd Amendment only applies to him and other people in his profession. Would he put up a sign that says "No black people except law enforcement"??? I'm just sayin'.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its his business, and he can make the rules for that business or property. His rights as the owner should be unassailable. Having said that, the options for a potential patron is to ignore the sign or not support the business with their money.
I am surprised that some people do not understand that the second amendment is designed to be a deterrent to governmental encroachment, not a universal right that trumps the personal rights of private property.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a parttime sheriff owned restaurant in Oklahoma city with a Bold Big sticker at the entrance " No firearm/weapon allowed except Law Enforcement Officer". What do you guy think of that?

Think it's sad. And I won't go there... especially if it is owned by a LEO and he/she doesn't support our right to carry.

In fact, one of our lame-brain dipsh!t state Reps is a former OHP Trooper who outspokenly ranted against open carry and doesn't believe we should be concealed carrying, either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom