Do you wear a watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you wear a watch?

• Yes, all the time

Votes: 78 56.1%
  • No, I check my cell phone for time

Votes: 53 38.1%
  • I'm like Jack Reached and have an internal clock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I could care less what time it is

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually wear a Luminox pink Series 7050 SEAL watch most days.
image.rakuten.co.jp_onemore_cabinet_luminox_7065_b.jpg

I also wear a Fossil "Riley" on occasion should I need something a bit fancier.
www_polyvore_com_cgi_img_thing_f65c1c28ffcf5254dca6805061717722._.jpg

Or if those two don't seem right I have another Fossil or two and a pink G-Shock available but I'm not a watch person so that's it. The Luminox is the most expensive watch I've ever bought, I'm not a watch snob but I thought if it's good enough for all those high speed, low drag types then it should work for a gimped up low speed, high drag type like myself. It's turned out to be an excellent watch and my favorite so far.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SEIKO 5, my dad gave me one when I was 10 and I have had one on ever since other than a short time when I wore a TI digital when they first came out in the 70s. You had to push a button to make the numbers light up. I have a bunch of the Seiko 5 watches now. I don't think the self winding Seikos are sold in the US any more, only quartz models. I usually buy them on ebay from dealers in Singapore or Japan.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to wear a watch all of the time. I also had a bad habit of tearing up watches. The last one I wore was a Casio Pathfinder and I LOVED it...until I took it apart to change batteries. I can't figure out how to get it back together now, so it's all in a bag. I've been checking my cell phone since then and have determined that a watch really isn't as necessary as I used to think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom