Do you wear a watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you wear a watch?

• Yes, all the time

Votes: 78 56.1%
  • No, I check my cell phone for time

Votes: 53 38.1%
  • I'm like Jack Reached and have an internal clock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I could care less what time it is

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can say the same about guns. Enjoy them while you're on this rock.

That's why none of mine have any bling bling on them. Take'm outta the box and start shooting. Clean them once a year or so and it's all good. Painting them purple wont make them shoot any better.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's nice. When you die no one is gonna sit around and say "He was a wonderful man, he wore nice watches". Don't let yourself get all caught up in the materialistic trappings of a materialistic world. Cause ulitimately this stuff just doesn't matter.

The 2 most sentimental possessions in this world that I own are my grandparents watches. Maybe someday after I'm gone maybe my son or a grandkid will want my watches because they remember that I always wore one of them and seeing it brings back good memories. Or maybe it'll get hocked for a dime bag of weed. Either way I won't care I'll be gone, but in this life I'll enjoy my watch's.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's nice. When you die no one is gonna sit around and say "He was a wonderful man, he wore nice watches". Don't let yourself get all caught up in the materialistic trappings of a materialistic world. Cause ulitimately this stuff just doesn't matter.

I like nice things, but because I like them, not because I'm "into" impressing others. I've got a pretty Zen like attitude towards "stuff."

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one on the left used to be my daily watch, the one on the right is one I just wear every once and a while...........

i44.photobucket.com_albums_f48_patrickcudd_watches.jpg

I want to get an Oris sometime!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, wait until they start banning cell phones at work.... 8/

I did some contract work at Goodyear several years ago, they Really didnt want you to have a phone.....but came up with the idea , ...if it doesnt have a camera its OK.....seen one of those lately?

Phones all over the place now. Not supposed to be used on the production floor, but see Supervisors walking around on the phone all the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom