Does a Daniel Defense M4V1 for the original factory in Savannah hold more value then the later model?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not that I would sell mine. I was just curious. Compared to the other models I've owned this feels better than the rest of them. And for some reason I like the A2 sight post.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not that I would sell mine. I was just curious. Compared to the other models I've owned this feels better than the rest of them. And for some reason I like the A2 sight post.
Gotcha. I mean, still --- were you going to sell it, use that as an advertisement and see what it brings.

Like the fish gill G22's --- they crack me up people people always advertise them as rare and shiny unicorns and mark them up a lot. Sometimes they even sell marked up. But I also know where i can get them for barely over a regular Glock price right now. Just all depends who sees the ad and what they tell themselves about it's value when they see it.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotcha. I mean, still --- were you going to sell it, use that as an advertisement and see what it brings.

Like the fish gill G22's --- they crack me up people people always advertise them as rare and shiny unicorns and mark them up a lot. Sometimes they even sell marked up. But I also know where i can get them for barely over a regular Glock price right now. Just all depends who sees the ad and what they tell themselves about it's value when they see it.
The 17 RTF2 and 19 RTF2 are much more uncommon than the 22 rtf2. I have a 17 RTF2 right now.

Attachments

• IMG_20230824_083422~2.jpg
    IMG_20230824_083422~2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom