Does anyone do saiga conversions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tony is also backed up, as usual, with a long turn-around time. I forgot how he accepts orders, and I could be wrong so don't quote me here, but I believe he opens up orders at the beginning of the year for a small period of time and usually gets enough orders to keep him busy throughout the year until next season. Somebody will come along and correct me on how he handles orders (and I wish they would, for the OP's sake).

Many Tromix (Tony's company) parts are available through Carolina Shooter Supply (the link shared above by kennedy), but the extra touches Tony adds in addition to those parts is what people are after. Quality work done with quality parts. In a nutshell, Tony basically said anybody who open carries suffers from small-penis syndrome and added a couple of other derogatory names. Everybody has a right to their opinion, including Tony, but you have the right to choose to throw your hard-earned dollars at him or someone else. Either option is ok.

Cold Hand Arms in Edmond/OKC does conversions, or did the last I heard. I thought Accurate Iron (olyeller) did, too, but I think I remember him recently saying he's holding off on stuff like that to focus on 100% custom builds and competition firearms.

If you have the tools, which are minimal, there are plenty of how-to writeups and videos that should make it pretty easy for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom