DOMINO, Just in time for Christmas! A great gift for kids and adults

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a small box I made from a kids toy my grandfather had. It looks like an antique box full of dominos but pull the lid and EEEEK! Out pops a little mouse. I don't know how many of these boxes I've caught in mid air.

I made hundreds of these when the wife and I had a booth at craft shows way back when. I got to where I was getting tired of making them so I started selling the home made plans either with the boxes or a kit.

Anyway, I let you guys decide what you want to do. Here are the complete plans.

domino box pic.jpg
pg 1.jpg
pg 2.jpg
pg 3.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to buy one also, and if you don't have any, where can I buy a stuffed mouse? Some hunter I suppose?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to buy one also, and if you don't have any, where can I buy a stuffed mouse? Some hunter I suppose?
Sorry guys I quit making those about 10 years ago. You can tell how old the plans I made are. I used Windows Paint when it first came out, LOL.

I took up oil painting instead. I thought someone would / could use the plans to make their own. I always got my mouses, meeses mooses, mices? from a pet store in the cat toy isle. I could get about 5 in a pack for a few bucks.
Sorry to disappoint.

I'm really surprised no wood workers are on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom