DOW is crashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Exactly. This is just a hiccup. Depending on Ebola, the economy my come to a screeching halt. And ohbama will have something else to blame!

We're kind of looking at the perfect storm.
Ebola- if people take this seriously, they will stop traveling and going out in the nasty public.
Wall Street crashing
Oil crashing- this is the only reason the economy didn't comtinue to tank, in spite of ohbamas efforts.
Oh, and the .gov took in record tax revenue.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda same way....but every once in a while I gotta call n make him think I'm keeping an eye on him.

Let me put it this way. My older sister had her monies with same planner years ago. Well, she living in McAlester thought she would like it closer to home. Well, after five years or so losing monies with AG Edwards she went back to my planner. You have no idea how much I have wanted to slap her in the face for doing that. And I have referred friends to him but he is not taking on any new clients, just saying that because good friend here was wanting one and he said no more clients. That is how good he is but then what does Lone Wolf know? LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom