Downward Spiral? USSA selling 360, Rogers, shoot house...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He didn't hang himself. There are other methods to self-asphyxiate besides just hanging. The suicide was well planned and required acquisition in advance for the items utilized. He did not have any "help", as he didn't need any. Of this I'm certain. beyond that I'm not willing to discuss specifics, so don't ask.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the bottom line, You're a Jerk.
If you're a real shooter, you would have ear protection with you at all times. You're whining about range rules at a world class facility is indicative of a know nothing about how a range has to work, the insurance requirements, and the liability that those ranges have to pay for as well as you don't know the history of the range, and its original owner and his desire to have the best shooting facility in the US. It's a shame he died.
The rules of the range are do not park on the grass. If you or your ilk do not understand that, you're ignorant of the rules. Its simple. Don't park on the grass Not even one tire.
If you own your own range please stay there and don't bother the rest of us with your idiosyncrasies.

I'll go to ussa any time I darn well please. Your indictment of a what a "real shooter" should have on their person at all times tells me you fit in well with the rest of the blowhards working at ussa.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For everybody saying how terrible it is...I am all ears for a better solution in the area.
Red Castle is impossible to get into and indoor ranges suck.
I'd be curious to know what range here yall are going to that makes USSA seem like such a craphole. For real, where is this mythical shooting facility?

This is the problem. There isn't. Just ask the staff at ussa.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He didn't hang himself. There are other methods to self-asphyxiate besides just hanging. The suicide was well planned and required acquisition in advance for the items utilized. He did not have any "help", as he didn't need any. Of this I'm certain. beyond that I'm not willing to discuss specifics, so don't ask.

I suspect therefore an exit bag, with helium perhaps. or nitrogen. That's a method of suicide that requires some preparation. i don't expect a reply.

It's his life and if he wants to end it that's his decision.

If you don't like USSA, that's fine. you can talk **** about it. but you don't have to go there, either.
Personally, if i thought staff at some place were treating me unfriendly, i wouldn't go there again anyway.
It's their range and if they want to drive away customers that's their business.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I won't write off a gun place on one experience. Especially if it's treatment from employees without at least talking to management first.

Actually, I won't write pretty much anyone or anything based on a single experience without making sure it wasn't an anomoly. I don't have enough time in my life to carry that bitterness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom