Drawn Hunt Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I got points for every time I logged into the site today I should be a shoo-in for next years draw.
I refreshed my web page to the ODW a zillion times today to only find disappointment....
I can't be too unhappy though, I have some pretty good deer hunting areas. No elk though and that's been my goal since the 70's.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tishomingo NWR. Second time I’ve been drawn for that hunt in the last few years. Hoping I get selected for a unit that wasn’t wiped out by the flood and still some deer around.

I’m sure it flooded pretty good. Anyone have any knowledge of the water levels down there?

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tishomingo NWR. Second time I’ve been drawn for that hunt in the last few years. Hoping I get selected for a unit that wasn’t wiped out by the flood and still some deer around.

I’m sure it flooded pretty good. Anyone have any knowledge of the water levels down there?

Good luck with that one. My dad and I drew for that in ‘14 before he passed in the spring of ‘15. Total bust. My daughter drew out again year before last and again, total bust. She couldn’t get on deer for all the hogs. We stopped counting hogs at 88 the first afternoon of the hunt. The biologist said their deer population has been going down for years. YA THINK?! And they will not let you pull the trigger on a hog.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
20190703_083126.jpg

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck with that one. My dad and I drew for that in ‘14 before he passed in the spring of ‘15. Total bust. My daughter drew out again year before last and again, total bust. She couldn’t get on deer for all the hogs. We stopped counting hogs at 88 the first afternoon of the hunt. The biologist said their deer population has been going down for years. YA THINK?! And they will not let you pull the trigger on a hog.

Yea I got drawn in 2017 as well. That was my experience too. The hog problem plus the recent flooding they have might keep me at home. I don’t wanna pay the $35 refuge fee to go stare at a mud flat with hogs I can’t shoot wallowing in it. We shall see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom