DSA has uppers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortgrass

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I need to say first, I have no personal experiance with these and I do not know anyone who has one. :hithead: The "dollars" here just don't add up! There has to be a cut in quality somewhere!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, the Parkerized one is $265.

DSA isn't known for making junk though - they make pretty decent FALs don't they?
Do they cut corners on any of their other products that I just don't know of?

Seeing as how the individual parts to build that (from DSA) would cost a hell of a lot more, I don't see what they're doing unless they've gotten themselves into financial trouble like Daniel Defense has and they need to move some product quickly.

Perhaps they were over-producing AR parts to meet the demand and now maybe they have a surplus?

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They aren't chrome lined and don't come with a bolt group or charging handle so really the price isn't that far off from what it should be. No clue on what barrel materials they use and what they're QC is.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's nitride coating on the barrels the guys over at arf are saying theyre pretty nice... I haven't seen a barreled upper for that price...M-A is the cheapest and their m4 is about 70 bucks more...

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no bcg or ch?

no deal there.

I don't know about that man - cheapest non-chrome-lined barrel you could find would be like $125 or so? Cheap upper is like what - $100?

Add to that the Delta Ring and misc crap to get the handguards on, the handguards, the FSB, the gas tube, and the muzzle break and its a pretty darn sweet deal on a brand new upper if its actually made with some half way decent qc. I'm interested in the feedback on them though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom